We offer full-day wildlife clubs in the Summer, October, February, and Easter Holidays. In these clubs, we tend to go a little further afield and explore new and exciting areas. The clubs are designed to challenge kids to discover and explore wildlife by immersing themselves in wild spaces with large and fun groups.
Scroll down the page to see the list of clubs we are running during the coming school holidays and their availability.
Earth Calling Easter Holiday Clubs 2021
***These clubs will only be available to be booked from 7pm on Thursday 25th February.***
Shelter building fire starting wild cooking foraging rock stacking beach combing mud walking tracks trails bones skulls woods rivers staff carving bows and arrows wand whittling out on the bikes wildlife watching new friends old friends happy times exploration weird finds nature art …..lots of fun
Monday 12th April – Wednesday 14th April (0930-1630 or 1000-1700) – £105. Trips will include:
- Up the River Almond. Meeting and finishing at Miller and Carter.
- Cammo Adventure. Meeting and finishing outside the Cammo Gatehourse
- Cycling around the Dalmeny Estate. Meeting and finishing at Miller and Carter
Thursday 15th April – Friday 16th April (0930-1630 or 1000-1700) – £70. Trips will include:
- Cramond Island exploration. Meeting and finishing at Cramond Foreshore carpark.
- South Queensferry to Craigie Farm Woodland Experience. Meeting a the Hawes Inn, finishing at Craigie Farm.
The clubs are for P4-P7s. For now, we will be accepting bookings for children aged 12, however, if Scottish Government COVID-19 guidance does not change by April we may need to cancel those bookings. You will not be asked to pay for the clubs until we have confirmed that the clubs will be going ahead after reviewing the latest COVID-19 guidance.
To book a spot or add a name to the waiting list please fill in the google form here.